- To replicate Cooperative dairying in all districts of Nagaland.
- To organize and make functional Dairy Cooperative Societies, Self-help Groups & District Level Milk Cooperative Unions.
- Provide training, skill development, orientation programmes for farmers, Society functionaries, Dairy personnel and field workers.
- Provide technical input services in the form of artificial insemination (AI), health coverage, balanced cattle feed, fodder development etc.
- Provide an assured buy-back mechanism for farmers produce (milk).
- To strengthen milk processing / Chilling Plants facilities.
- Promote marketing support activities.
- Promote diversification of products including value addition.
You may also like...